- Exceeds Category 6 performance standards
- Supplied with a unique barcode
- Pre-tested with test results supplied
- Faster problem diagnosis to reduce downtime
- Better asset utilisation
- Interface connectivity with 3rd party systems
- Integration with iD Active Patch Panels
- Available in standard lengths of 1m, 2m, 3m, 5m and 10m
- Non-standard lengths and colours available on request
Closet Controller – super compact (1U), administers all processes of the connected iD Active patch panels. Each Closet Controller is connected to the iD Server via a LAN and can manage up to 100 iD Active patch panels.
iD Active Patch Panel – design is based on the well established and proven Category 6 range of patch panels. Offers exceptional
Cat6 performance within a high density format. Each patch panel is a modular unit; presenting 24 ports per 1U, with the 3 PCBs
each offering 8 RJ45 ports.
Bus Management Module – located on the rear of a 1U cable management bar to distribute the communications bus to and from all iD Active patch panels and the respective Closet Controller. Connectivity for up to 6 iD Active panels is achieved by simple shielded Cat5E cords and RJ45 jacks
CoolPort Bus Manager – distributes the communications bus to
and from all iD Active patch panels and the respective Closet Controller. For very compact communication cabinets the
CoolPort Bus Manager may be located anywhere inside the Rack
and offers connectivity for up to 2 iD Active panels using simple
shielded Cat5E patch cords and RJ45 jacks.